Friday, July 15, 2011

Bloggers Brunch ~~ Reviewing Mega Bloks


Part5 ~~ a continuation of my experience that I had at the awesome ~~Bloggers Brunch organized by Parenting Group TV Show, “Room to Grow”…..& Sponsors….

mega bloks

It is MEGA BLOKS not Mega Blocks

One of the toys that I was given is the starter pack of 24  Maxi Bloks marked 1+

This is a lovely starter pack in their range which was designed to help preschoolers ages 1+ to improve their development sills.  Having worked with kids for over 25years , this actually raised my attention. It is great to find toys that were designed for young toddlers in mind, as most of the toys are geared for 3+


Their range keeps on growing to the next stage of Mega Bloks 2+ and Micro Blocks for 5+. The beauty about this range is that it is compatible with other construction blocks on the market.


When I source out products for kids, I cannot help it, but I like to offer them toys with an educational background as well.


This fits in quite a few developmental areas:
  • imagination and creativity
  • gross motor skills
  • sorting, as in colour(they come in primary colours),and shape, so this helps in developing organization and recognition skills
  • fine motor skills
  • increase their problem solving and encourages concentration
  • language skills & social development
I like their motto ”Just don’t tell your kids….they think they’re playing”


These Bloks come in a variety of packages, and prices start from as little as $9.99.  You can browse what there is on offer over here

I am quite impressed with the quality and the range they offer, I am seriously thinking of starting to stock it in my store, as I need to introduce more products  into my construction and building section.


Thank you MEGA BLOKS for giving me this opportunity to review your product.


image
Sign up for our free newsletter! Click to view

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails