Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where will you find me this Sunday Morning…that’s right Mornington Craft Market is on!


TALL S&P 24TH DEC



Yes off to Mornington Racecourse this Sunday …I will be exhibiting at the Craft Markets Australia….








Where will you find me?
I will be in the undercover area of course.


Is the Christmas July Special still on?
Yes most definitely, you can order them on line, or you can place your orders at the market.


Rug up, and come and have a feel of how Christmas in July should really feel….Personally I  will be wearing my Thermal wear….it really feels like Christmas….Winter Wonderland….


Most of my Designs will be on display…..


CAKE PLATE SIDE SNOWMAN DESIGN 26.5 CM

SERVIETTE HOLDER CHRISTMAS ROSE DESIGN

ANGEL WARE

SNOWMEN RANGE

christmas carol plates message

Thank you for your never ending support and for appreciating my work!

image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails