Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bloggers Brunch tomorrow……I am so looking forward to it!


Romantic Flair OriginalI am so honoured to again be invited to attend the 2nd Bloggers Brunch organized by by Christie Nicholas, from Kids Business Marketing and PR

Below is a shot of the lovely group of bloggers that were invited.


bloggers brunch

I immensely enjoyed the other one and you may ask why?


Most important thing for me, is that my circle of networking is growing, and along the way I meeting some awesome people, which some since then I have started  working with in different projects. I also feel that my expertise in running my own Buisness and my expierience working with kids is helping others in some way or another.


So tomorrow Bloggers Brunch No2 here I come…….another surprise unfolding!


bloggers-brunch-melbourne-1

I will share with you my experience in the near future.

image

Sign up for our free newsletter! Click to view

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails