|Keepsakes for all Occasions|
A while back in my long lost years, a lovely lady approached me, I was displaying my Christmas baubles and asked me if I do Keepsakes......At that point in time....it never occurred to me that people would look at my Christmas ornaments as Keepsakes...(this lady lost a child and apparently she organizes one for her every year......).So this is was the start of my Keepsakes journey...Well my creative mind did not stop there it took me to quite a few different levels... This is what I offer as a keepsakes these days.
- Baby's first Christmas, Christening, Baby Name days.
- Engagements, Weddings....can be just to say thank you to someone as a favor or as a memento another word for keepsake.
- Birthdays...special birthday like the one above ...this particular customer organized all the great grand kids...and I created this Special Keepsake for her Gran....
- Teacher's Gifts
- Corporate Gifts
- Souvenirs...I created an Australiana range which I am proud of as they are designed and handmade by me in Australia.
- Capturing special moments in your lives, holidays or events
- Creating a family tree
- Remembering those who passed on .....being a child, parent, friend, or pets
- Favorite Pets.
The List can be endless and people always surprise me and I am quite willing to listen...so if you have some exciting ideas...I am all ears...this is what one of my customers had to say in her Guest post on my blog
Another interesting guest post is this.......