Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My list for Keepsakes!





Keepsakes for all Occasions
Definition of Keepsake:Some object given by a person and retained in memory of something or someone; something kept for sentimental or
 nostalgic reasons. 


A while back in my long lost years,  a lovely lady approached me, I was displaying my Christmas baubles and asked me if I do Keepsakes......At that point in time....it never occurred to me that people would look at my Christmas ornaments as Keepsakes...(this lady lost a child and apparently she organizes one for her every year......).So this is was the start of my Keepsakes journey...Well my creative mind did  not stop there it took me to quite a few different levels... This is what I offer as a keepsakes these days.



  1. Baby's first Christmas, Christening, Baby Name days.
  2. Engagements, Weddings....can be just to say thank you to someone as a favor or as a memento another word for keepsake.
  3. Birthdays...special birthday like the one above ...this particular customer organized all the great grand kids...and I created this Special Keepsake for her Gran....
  4. Teacher's Gifts
  5. Corporate Gifts
  6. Souvenirs...I created an Australiana range which I am proud of as they are designed and handmade by me in Australia.
  7. Capturing special moments in your lives, holidays or events
  8. Creating a family tree
  9. Remembering those who passed on .....being a child, parent, friend, or pets
  10. Favorite Pets.

The List can be endless and people always surprise me and I am quite willing to listen...so if you have some exciting ideas...I am all ears...this is what one of my customers had to say in her Guest post on my blog

Another interesting guest post is this.......

8 comments:

Louisa Claire said...

Lovely post :) I think I would be even more hooked if instead of saying "here" as the link you gave a taste of what they were writing about. I'm heading over to find out now :)

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Louisa...for your feedback...I probably took it for granted that as I was talking about the subject...one would assume that the post that I was linking to was a continuation of the same ...but I see your point..I think I have to stop assuming xx

Kellie @ThreeLi'lPrincesses said...

Really lovely idea. Just beautiful.

Katrina said...

It's always hard to think of gifts, great list!

Tat said...

I am moving towards offering handmade keepsakes, they can be so meaningful. With my children we now spend time making cards and gifts instead of just buying them.

Louisa Claire said...

I confess, I've been reading ahead in the 31dbbb book and Darren was talking about linking effectively by using keywords and I realised that I am always linking with words like "here" which isn't effective from an SEO perspective but also doesn't "hook" the reader in. It's had me being much more thoughtful in how I use them.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Yes I see your point Louisa...that is a very good point and thank you for sharing that...

Romantic Flair Original said...

Hi Kellie, Katrina & Tat...thank you for stopping by and your feedback...very much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails