Monday, February 7, 2011

What Is Considered Link Exchange, And Can It Harm My Site?

What Is Considered Link Exchange, And Can It Harm My Site?


 I am not a Computer or SEO expert.....as this something that I  probably started to show great interest in the last 2 or 3 years...but  I am always on the look out to learn more along the way.  

With the way Google plays a great important part in being tracked or picked out of the million and millions sites that are o the web...I think we are always striving to be found somehow.....Most of us tend to think to link with each other  to help each other out by improving our search rankings.....I came along this post which I thought I will share with you...I like following the author of this blog...he has some interesting posts...His name is Daniel from Daily Blog Tips 

What do you think ...does linking up to other sites help your traffic..it will be great to hear your thoughts...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails