Monday, February 28, 2011

February wrap up.....


    

February is over.......
memories, ramblings,
achievements and goals 




Where do I start?
  • February 1st...for me personally is a day that I celebrate my life every year...when I was five I was run over by a car ...I was hospitalized for 15 days and kept under observation as I was knocked out on my head and thrown up in the air ...a miracle happened on that day as I survived  a terrible accident with a cut lip, a chipped front tooth and swollen head...lucky enough I was not hit on my brain.....so I thank my lucky stars..my poor mum up to this day she rings me every year on February 1st ... first thing in the morning to hear my voice....it must have been a nightmare for my parents 
  • This month we were all saddened by the loss of of our fellow Australians who have gone through terrifying experiences, such as floods, cyclones and some have even lost loved ones My thoughts are with all of you.
  • My achievements this month..on a brighter note ..... am trilled to have launched a couple of my projects that I have been working on: Personalized Plates for Baby Keepsakes and Christening Gifts,         An Australiana range  of mugs and also created an opportunity for you to create, design a          personalized mug for all occasions.
  • I have also had the pleasure to meet some of the members from the Aussie Mum Bloggers Forum in a Melbourne Meet up.....
  • The greatest Challenge I took this month I joined the is the 31Day Blog to build a Blog Challenge. I am trialling behind at the moment but I am determined to catch up and finish this assignment.
  • I cannot not mention the terrible disaster in Christchurch...the people that lost their lives...and how a city has been turned upside down....words cannot describe this...
  • Last  but not least  February 27th  is the Anniversary of my beloved Dad...time had passed on Dad since you have left us but you know we have a special bond you and me and you are always in my heart...... xx miss you DAD

I am sure you are in a peaceful place...


2 comments:

Smilie girl said...

February certainly is a significant month for you. It's good to remember the good and the bad.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you for stopping by...it is amazing what one goes through in a month...when one sits down and ponder about...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails