Wooden Toy Picket Fences
This is not an exciting or great product to talk about, but stop there for a moment and I want you to put on your thinking caps!
You say they are just wooden fences. yes that is correct...but think a little bit beyond that and see what use it can be in a lot of role play in the pretend corner...
- farm animals
- an extension to a barn set
- zoo set
You will find that a lot of the sets do not have enough fences to challenge them
Some other great ideas to use with is
- train sets
- road play
- doll house play
What about a construction activity:
- stacking on top of each other...they are very sturdy pieces..and so children will not get frustrated using them. (manipulative skills)
- (sorting) small or big
These are great sought after by teachers, parents,child care workers alike...
I would like to ask you what other options or ideas that one can use these fences for... It is great to hear from those especially that work with kids, what your thoughts are and what come to mind?
Thank you Marita from Stuffwiththing for reviewing our product
Marthese is the face behind:
- Romantic Flair Original ( My on line Gift Shop, where I create and source out unique and special products)
- Founder and editor of Blogs, Romantic Flair Original and Christmas by Romantic Flair Original
- Learn more about her here
- You can sign up for her newsletter
- You can now connect with her as well by pressing the below buttons
Take a look at the Specials at present…