Saturday, August 6, 2011

What sort of Gift do you look for when buying a special Gift for a Baby Girl or Baby Boy, or maybe a Christening or Baptismal Gift? Have you thought of organizing a Keepsake?

Romantic Flair Original



baby plate psotcard






I am around a lot of young mums these days,and I cannot help noticing, how much they are organized before the Baby is Born.These days they know if they are going to have a baby girl or a baby boy, or maybe one of eachSmile






I do a fair bit of Events these days, where I am in contact with a lot mums who are expecting. The mentality these days is that they have to have everything before the baby is born. They have the nursery furniture, the room all done up and beautifully decorated with a special theme, baby toys, abundance of clothes, nappies, etc etc. By the time the baby is born, there is nothing else, that the parents really need.
So people like me and you go into a spin. What on earth do you buy as a gift? Well I came up with an idea, which I think both parents would appreciate it.
Why not a keepsake? This is something that no matter how much you are prepared, you do not have the exact personal details of baby such as:
  • date of birth
  • weight at birth
  • length at birth
  • full name
I think you have got the message by now…..create a Keepsake. So this is where I come in, I have created the opportunity for you to choose a design, forward any details of baby that you would like to have on Keepsake, choose colour, and you also have an option to have  message of your choice engraved.


Have a look at the range…



by Romantic Flair Original

These come in 5 different designs in 3 different colours to choose from.


These are are all the gorgeous designs you can choose from….

B1 B2 B3 B4 B5B6 B7 B8B9B10 B11B12 B13 B14 B15

If you would like something not as Babyishhhhhhhh…!
I have these designs

for boys such as these:

Happy Birthday personalized Pirate PlateName Noah's ark plate
  

for Girls such as these:

Birthday plate doll Birthday Plate pink bear

Or perhaps you might want to create one of these keepsakes….



by Romantic Flair Original (many designs to choose from)

Other designs are available  here.


You might also consider having a personalized plate,bauble or mug with your images and personal messages.


Baby Photo Plates cmv
Baubles

I would just like to point out as well that all my creations are dishwasher safe, are kiln fired, so they do not fade in time or with light like screen printing can do.


What do you usually buy for a new born, who has been showered with gifts?



Thank you Seven Cherubs for reviewing our special personalized baby plate


image

Sign up for our free newsletter! 


Other Exciting Giveaways happening...check them out

Take a look at the Specials at present….
Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!



36 comments:

christine morris said...

I have 2 friends who are excepting around the same time, i would love to present one with one of your keepsakes they are gorgeous. thank You :)

Kylie Ofiu said...

Lovely gift ideas. I think keepsakes are great ideas. My siblings and I despite being 20 - 30yr olds still have our keepsakes from birth.

I love the Noah's ark one.

sarah braaksma said...

these are gorgeous! would love one for my god daughter!

Elisha Squire said...

Oh i want one for all 5 of my kids ! They are gorgeous ! I especially like the one with the photo on it !

Debbie Mowatt said...

Wow! I would love to win a voucher to get one of these as my bestie just had a baby boy a fee days ago!

Alyce B said...

Aw, how beautiful! I'm one of those mums who never did do anything like this, other than my mum making cross stitches!

C Surawski said...

These look great, love christmas ornaments!

owlycat said...

They are gorgeous, what a great idea. Will definitely keep in mind for special baby gifts.

Melissa Mitchell said...

Have come over from Tina's blog.  I have fallen a little in LOVE with the little pink giraffe!  My sister in law is about he have her second baby girl in a few weeks, I might need a couple of these. One of her, and one for big sister!

Marthese said...

Thank you@928c1740139ac2db64e825ed3405e2f0 ......I think you treasure them, I know I do.
Good Luck in the draw.
Your entry no is (7cherubs2)

Marthese said...

Hi @ef61c899a4327e857f36e382410750d2:disqus thank you for appreciating my work. Good luck in the draw..something else that you might be interested just introduced this week...they make great Baby show Gifts http://www.romanticflairoriginal.com/shopexd.asp?id=168

Your entry no is (7cherubs1)

Marthese said...

Good luck @google-c8c5ce3167349843af5eb6a919b13e2a:disqus thank you for stopping by:)

Your entry no is (7cherubs3)

Marthese said...

Hi @717991416a04a2af2454ad4dedcf25b4:disqus I am sure it would be a great Family Keepsake.

Your entry no is (7cherubs4)

Marthese said...

Hi @56634dba3149f72b59b3d0f1d459b5cf that would come in handy. I will be more than happy to be of service to you in the near future.

Your entry no is (7cherubs5)

Marthese said...

Thank you for appreciating @twitter-304738752:disqus good luck in the draw
Your entry no is (7cherubs6)

Marthese said...

Hi @589cc6a84b21d74a81a7df84fd531dba thank you for your lovely comments...will be more than happy to be of service to you in the near future.
Your entry no is (7cherubs7)

Marthese said...

Hi owlycat wlcome and be more than happy to be of service to you in the near future.
Your entry no is (7cherubs8)

Marthese said...

@2454ffa2fc44b6fb4155f17e6bc8089a:disqus yes the Giraffe is very popular...look forward to be of service to you in the near future.
Your entry no is (7cherubs9)

ebakkalis said...

Your keepsakes are truly beautiful!  I'd love to win a voucher to put towards a special christening gift later this year.

Cate said...

I have come over from sevencherubs.  I love your baby plates- and the fact that you have a variety of skin colours to chose from.  They are VERY cute!

Karen Edwards said...

They all look lovely will have to keep in mind for the next Christening I have 3 children to buy for. 

Marthese said...

Thank you for appreciating  ebakkalis  luck in the draw:)
Your entry no is (7cherubs10)

Marthese said...

Look forward to be of service to you in the near future @facebook-100002569121964:disqus
Your entry no is (7cherubs12) 

Laureny Bradford said...

Would love one of these for our next little bubba! Such a cute idea!

Marthese said...

Welcome Laureny Bradford and good luck with the draw and best wishes.
Your entry no is (7cherubs13)@sevencherubs 

Candice said...

Ive come over from Tina's blog as well. The Noah's Ark would have been perfect for my son's christening. I really love that particular plate. The blue giraffe is also cute as well.

Natalie said...

Found this post via Seven Cherubs. These plates are gorgeous, and a wonderful way to commemorate a child's birth! Very tempted to get one for my DD..

elissa said...

The plates are gorgeous.  In the past I  have had trouble finding a suitable personalised gift for the godparents of my two girls, I will take a look at your site while I am here.

Marthese said...

Hi @2c3079865c9b16c59f85974329eea136:disqus , I love the Noah's Ark too..good luck in the draw.
Your entry no is (7cherubs14)@sevencherubs:twitter 

Marthese said...

Thank you @d4919dce40f05a169fcad0bffc49be38 look forward to be of service to you.
Your entry no is (7cherubs15) @sevencherubs 

Marthese said...

Thank you @8d025fe601fc6111fa23930d1cc5f92e:disqus  please feel free to have a look at all the personalized products that I offer ...they make awesome special gifts....http://www.romanticflairoriginal.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=113&cat=Personalized+Gift+~~+Keepsakes

Your entry no is (7cherubs16) @sevencherubs:twitter 

raelene graham said...

These are all so beautiful!,I am always on the lookout for unique special gifts for friends babies

Marthese said...

@79bf79e026881f13f05b91cbcaae2ebf:disqus thank you and good luck in the draw.

Your entry no is (7cherubs17) @sevencherubs:twitter 

katrina said...

They look lovely, I would love to have one for my daughter

Marthese said...

Thank you @be8d84b738e940c86c3a4fa05286e3d4:disqus  and good luck in the draw.

Your entry no is (7cherubs18)@sevencherubs:disqus 

Lewisclaire2011 said...

What a lovely way to remember each and every precious child! Marthese, you have such lovely products and so very affordable for all parents to cherish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails