Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday at Lardner park…….craft markets australia


personlaized mugs names As this cold snap has came upon us…I am hoping against hoping that tomorrow, the sun will shine upon us for a little while at least…forecast to clear…so we might have a snappy cold day without showers…

So tomorrow off I go to Lardner Park event organized by the craft markets australia, looking forward to it as I have not been at this event for nearly a year.I am looking forward to catch with my lovely customers from that region….

Yes I will be displaying my full range of Personalized products and my Christmas range…welcome to place your orders….there and it is a great time to see the full range on display.

Have an awesome weekend everyone….rug up and you can still have a great day out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails