Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jurassic park.....Dinosaurs, Kids furniture, Teamson.... what connection is there with each other?

Jurassic park.....Dinosaurs, Kids furniture, Teamson.... what connection is there with each other?






Well Teamson is a well know brand world wide for Kids furniture & Nursery Decor.







I just love the words:

  • handmade
  • originally designed
  • hand painted
I strive to be original, and I think by now you can tell why I called my on line store Romantic Flair Original.

That is what Teamson is all about their products are:
  • handmade
  • originally designed
  • hand painted
One of their latest addition to the Teamson range is the Dinosaur collection

You can view the full range here on on line.


For those of you who appreciate quality, originality and craftsmanship, I am sure that you will speak highly of this brand. This design will be so loved by your child. It is also ideal for gifts such as:
  • Baby Shower
  • Baby Gift
  • Christening
  • Baptisim
  • Birthday
  • Christmas
I seem to ramble on when I find something close to my heart....but then who wouldn't?

Check out these free print-ables for your kids

marthese (2) image


About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest
Check out our latest  Giveaway & Specials

1 comment:

Caprice Burrows said...

Have been eyeing these off for so long! So cool

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails