Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mums-to-be, or maybe are you after a different and unique gift for a Baby Shower that you are invited to!


I am sure many of you have been invited to a Baby Shower at some stage or another in your life right. 


In a Baby Shower, the amount of Baby Clothes, toys etc. that is given to as gifts sometimes can be over and above what a mum needs for the first year of the Baby’s life. Mums or Dads are forgotten, they are actually also important in this journey of their life. I have been there done that, and maybe who knows in the future, I become a Grandparent!


Well, in one of my creative moments I came up with this idea…something to spoil mum with the lead up to the birth of the baby…I am working on something for Dad’s as well.


These are what I came up with…. I think every mum would enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in one of these…What do you think?


Mums-baby-shower-collage
  • I have created a range of Mugs with some gorgeous designs and wording, that I am sure every mum would like to have while expecting her Baby.
  • I am sure you will all agree that these are so "Mum to Be"
  • I also gave  you the option to personalize it if you wish with a small extra charge.
  • Please bear in mind that the personalized ones will take a bit longer and I have to do them to order, while the other most likely I would have them in stock.
  • They all come gift boxed...so as usual I have thought of everything!
All you have to do:
  • choose one of the designs you prefer
  • message or no message
Other Gift Ideas
So what do you think? You can purchase these here.


image
Sign up for our free newsletter!

Other Exciting Giveaways happening...check them out
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

Christmas by Romantic Flair Original

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails