Saturday, August 13, 2011

You will find me Exhibiting this weekend at Mornington Craft Market.

Christmas by Romantic Flair Original


IMG_0042[1]I think finally we are going to have some descent weather for this market. Please “wind” stay away so I can display…my range properly!


I am so looking forward to see some of you there.
If any of you are heading that way and you would like me to bring your purchases to pick on the day…I will be more than happy to do so.


Event: Mornington Craft Market (Craft Markets Australia).
Date: Sunday 14th August
Time: 9am – 2pm
Where: you will find details here.


If you want to know where you will find me next please check my event page.


image
Sign up for our free newsletter!


Have a look at the Specials at present….
Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails