The Second Bloggers Brunch Event took place on Friday the 29th July.
It was organized by Christie from Kids Business, and sponsored by Weight Watchers
I was so excited to be one of the 50 Bloggers invited over for this event. This was held at “Family Home” Prahran, fantastic Venue, and car park was not an issue.
Christie from Kids Business opened the event with a very moving speech, followed by 4 motivating exceptional speakers, who shared with us some private moments in their life and how they overcome their difficulties or circumstances to achieve their goals. These lovely ladies where: Melinda Gainsford-Taylor, Nicole Avery, Heather James, Susan Jackson and, Bernadette Black.
- I think we all know Melinda Gainsford-Taylor, 3 times Olympian, who is also amongst other things, Weight Watchers Ambassador. I had the opportunity to have a very long talk with her and even captured a moment together….
- Nicole Avery, from planning with kids & Blog Coaching Boost, super mum of five…..and also a pleasure to hear her share her invaluable experiences.
- Heather James from Inspiring Mums; Introspect Design, sharing her journey.
- Susan Jackson from Women’s Financial Planner, great motivation speech for those having problems juggling their money.
- Bernardette Black from Brave Foundation, exceptional speech, sharing the journey of her life.
Wow…after all that I do not know who was not revitalized!
The whole event was filmed by the lovely Elise from Room to Grow
A beautifully spread of food was dished out. In the meantime, I met some more awesome bloggers that I have not seen before, but I have been in contact with them on line. These are just a few….impossible to mention all of them, my memory fails me sometime…so apologize….to those who I have not mentioned.
- Naomi from Seven Cherubs
- Tina from Tina Gray(dot)Me
- Martine from The Modern Parent
- Trish from My Little Drummer Boys
- Nathalie from Easy Peasy Kids
- Brenda from Mummy time & Founder of Digital Parents
- Kym from Mumma’sMini Mes
- Melissa from One Crafty Mumma
- Caz from The Truth about Mummy
We were also spoiled by other lovely Sponsors:
Protect-A-Bed, Aunty Rozi, Blackmores, Garnier, Homedics, Million Dollar Woman. I will speak about these awesome products at a later stage…..
Finally I can tell you all, that it was an awesome event and thank you Kids Business for organizing it, once again….
One can only encourage other Business out there to seriously think of promoting their products through this future and upcoming Marketing through Bloggers.
Please feel free to link up your experience at the Bloggers Brunch.....
Sign up for our free newsletter!