Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby’s First Christmas…..


What a joyful time of the year, to have your Baby with you for his or her First Christmas!

 

personalized baby boy and girl keepsakes

Personally, I must have been the talk of the moment on my First Christmas as I was born a few days before Christmas, and was First Grandchild for both sides. Oh I feel very special about thatSmile

I am sure many of you are going to experience that either with your first child, grandchild or other siblings this year. They might be just born or they might be toddlers crawling around the house, or maybe even almost walking.

What a trill to be able to buy something for a little one again. I find great enjoyment buying things for young ones, as I love seeing their eyes glow when they open presents. It is different when they grow up as they are very particular in what they are after. So enjoy making them happy!

In our store, we have lots of gorgeous and unique items that are on offer. One of them is a special keepsakepersonalized Christmas bauble, that you can enjoy for many years to come on your Christmas Tree, you can choose from one of the many designs that we have on offer and personalize it with a name or a message, or you can also have your own image. You can browse at the selection over here. Please do not leave it till late to order these, as Mrs Claus is already getting busy organizing and making orders to help Santa.

Here are some more gorgeous finds in my store
that I source out for that something special. Just press under the different categories and check out for yourself, I am sure you will find something special. We do gift wrap on request and send items straight to your receivers if you wish. All you have to do is to fill in the address in the shipping details, and perhaps make a note in the comment box.


Cudly Toys for Baby

 
Educational toys for your baby & toddler

  
Gifts for Baby with a personalized touch

 
Gifts for Mum & Dad to be

 
Nursery furniture and Accessories...

 
Travelling Pillows


What something special took your fancy?
 ------------------------------------------------------------
See what Kym from Divine Finds had to say......

------------------------------------------------------------


marthese (2)
image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest








22 comments:

Michelle van Schouwen said...

I like the look of the Wooden Insect Shape Puzzle for my toddler. She really enjoys puzzles and I like the idea that she can learn about shapes at the same time as playing. They are lovely and colourful too!

Narelle Rock said...

I love the puzzles, helps kids so much with co-ordination and gets their brains working hard!

Thea said...

I love the wooden puzzles

Michelle van Schouwen said...

The Bee Musical Set is a fun toy that my little one would love. I'm sure she would have a ball getting around the house on Christmas day making noise!

Chrystal said...

They are all gorgeous but the traveling pillow would be first on my list to stop the expected babies head moving in the car seat as much as my toddlers did when she was newborn. Plus it's gorgeous.

Rhonda M Phillips said...

I love the Noah's Ark wooden toy. My son would have a ball with it!

Michelle van Schouwen said...

How cute are the Travel Buddies - Travel Pillows! I like the giraffe the best and love that they can be washed and put in the clothes dryer.

Michelle van Schouwen said...

I love the construction wooden blocks. Bright and entertaining for all three of my kids. It's great getting toys that allow my youngest and eldest to play together.

Michelle van Schouwen said...

The Barefoot Large Koala's look like a great gift for little ones. Brilliant orange colour and I love that the vest can be pulled on and off - because kids love dressing and undressing toys!

Samara Cassidy said...

I love the wooden construction blocks! My son will love them!

Alex Prichard said...

Any of the wooden toys would be right up my little chap's street.

Jackie Wenke NeeMcfarlane said...

The personalised bauble is gorgeous, but I think I like the alphabet train best

Michelle van Schouwen said...

My daughter really seems to have developed a love for animal, particularly farm animals so the Wooden Farm Animals Puzzle looks like a perfect present for her :)

monica said...

Personalised bauble is very special..love that!
Also the plate too.

monica said...

Personalised bauble is very special..so is the plate!

Michelle van Schouwen said...

The Noah's Ark wooden toy with all those cute animals would be the ultimate gift :)

Kerryanne Bourke said...

I love the cups for mum and dad to be such a special gift from bubby to be!
and the Bauble is a magical momento for years to come!!

adriene said...

A traveling pillow would be awesome to keep bub sug.

Corina P said...

Cuddly toys for babies? My sixteen year old daughter would love them, bless her soul!

Louisa said...

wow, what a great website! I am definitely interested in getting a personalised plate made for our little bubba when she comes along as a keepsake for her whole life!!

Trina Bassula said...

The personalised first Christmas bauble would be a perfect gift for my neighbour who has just had a beautiful baby girl :)

Michelle Chadwick said...

The personalized baby plates are so cool a must have keepsake for the newborn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails