Saturday, April 30, 2011

Off to the Market we go……Healesville Craft Market tomorrow….


personalized birthday  and baby plates
    If you feel like a great day out tomorrow the Healesville Market is on…….

It is a lovely venue at the Healesville racecourse. Looking forward to catch up with my lovely customers and maybe meet some new ones Smile This is my first time back this year…so it is all exciting. You will find me in the only shed that there is at the racecourse….!

Come and check out my range of handmade items that I create…! I can design, create and personalize gorgeous keepsakes for you to treasure for many years to come…

Also I know some of you might find it strange…but I know some like to see my exclusive range of Christmas tableware and Keepsakes that I create…also a lovely Australiana Range…….
See some of you there!

Have an awesome weekend…..Unfortunately my site is still down…I am hoping against hoping that it will be back on tomorrow!
Marthese

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails