Sunday, April 3, 2011

Face book 4 day Toy Sale ~~ on now till Friday April the 8th


garage sale

Sale starts Tuesday April the 5th Melbourne time….finishing Midnight on Friday the 8th

We have some great specials for you to enjoy….!
Sale opens Melbourne time on April Tuesday the 5th  8pm. and closes Friday the 8th unless sold prior.
Please do not leave any comments before than as they will be deleted.
I will try and be on Line at 8pm and I will start the sale by making a comment on my Face Book Page
In the meantime you can browse the products that are going on special in the Album that I have created on our FaceBook Page
In all fairness to others please only comment if you are interested in buying. If let say there are 3 items on sale of the same product the first 3 comments will be the takers.
I am more than happy to combine items if you purchase more than one item..also feel free to browse on my On line Gift shop, and again I am quite happy to combine if you purchase any other items on line.
Payments can be made via
  1. Pay Pal
  2. Direct deposit
  3. Bank Transfer
For those who never bought from us before..please forward your email address so I can invoice you. You need to contact us with the day and payment made within 3 days.
Other Discounts or voucher cannot be used for this sale!
I will update the Album every morning of the sale. I  will not comment under the images during the sale period..but will contact you via Email if need be.
If you have any queries please leave your messages here or email me at romanticflairoriginal@hotmail.com and I will try and answer you as soon as I can.
I will ship items either via Courier, Registered Post or Express Post so they can be tracked. I will quote your shipping once you finished shopping.
Finally enjoy…and have fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails