Thursday, May 17, 2012

Events that I am around the next 3 days….

 I found some quite time today, while I am exhibiting at Bulleen Shopping Center. I should have done this yesterday to update you with what I will be up to as in displaying where and where, but I never got around to it!


At present I am at Bulleen Shopping center…we had quite a busy morning, but in the afternoon it seems to quite down before the school run. So I thought I sit and catch up with my posting.


Tomorrow you will find me at the Caribbean Market i.e.


gallery-7


Friday the 18th May
8:30 am  till 2:30 pm

You will find great activities for the kids as well

~~~~

Sunday the 19th May
09:00 till 2:00pm
A great day out…

000430-media-134965-DSC_2252


Hope to see some of you there, as you see a full schedule ahead of me, but looking forward catching up with different people in my travels…till thenSmile



marthese (2) image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest
Check out our latest  Giveaway & Specials

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails