Friday, May 6, 2011

Red hill Market, looking forward to be there ….


mothers day 7
I have a soft spot for Redhill Market….
I love the atmosphere, the hustle and bustle of the Saturday Morning event!
I will be exhibiting there this weekend ….so it will be great to catch up with some of you lovely people. It is the last one before the winter break. Will be back in operation again in September…So please feel free to come and see me if you want to organize yourself and place some orders for later on in the year.

You will find me in the shed next to the playgrounds.

I will have my full display of Personalized Gifts and Christmas Display. Also feel free to ask if you are after something you can place it via my On Line Store…and I am quite happy to bring it over at the market for you.



2 comments:

Sissy Sparrows said...

Just wanted to wish you luck for the weekend at the markets!

I'm on a different computer today and comments are working again.

Sissy Sparrows said...

Just wanted to wish you luck for the weekend at the markets! I'm on a different computer today and comments are working again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails