Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STEAKHOUSE ….Docklands Melbourne


inside_newquay  About a week ago, we had some friends over visiting from  Europe, and we organized one night to have dinner at the STEAKHOUSE Docklands.

My husband and myself, arrived earlier than the other group. It was quite a pleasant night,so we took the opportunity and sat on the outside of the restaurant where they have an undercover area overlooking the water, and enjoyed some quality time between the 2 of us. We were welcomed by the lovely Michelle who runs the restaurant. She organized Luciana to look after us.

Our friends arrived and we were all shown to our table. We ordered our meals, I think most of the group ended up ordering steak…which I can say that they all said that it was delicious. Personally I wanted to try 2 light dishes..so I opted out for the Warm steak salad with cucumber, spring onion and blue cheese dressing, which was cooked to perfection, followed by Baked stuffed Portobello mushrooms with tomato stew and goat’s cheese, hmmmm delicious! You can browse at their menu here

open dining room

Earlier in the night I asked one of the girls to have some jugs of water on the table, where by she said we do not usually do that, but we will make sure we fill your glasses as they empty…I told her we drink a lot of water , so we might annoy you, but true to her words, our glasses were never empty. We had first class service, and I can honestly recommend it.

I have to explain to you as well that out of the group of ten, 3 of us worked in the Hospitality Industry..back in our good old days. The 3 of us are all qualified in the Hospitality Industry and we do appreciate good service when we see it.

Melbourne is spoiled with different Cafe’s and Restaurants, but not all offer great service..as most of their Staff are untrained in the industry, but I have to say that this one passed the test….


desert

Feel free to have a look at their Website…as they have specials during the week. They all also have another STEAKHOUSE at Port Melbourne.

Thank you Michelle and your Staff…for making our night so Special.

Disclosure: No financial payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails