Thursday, August 16, 2012

10 important things to consider when buying a doll house for your child at home or in a work environment…..


Wooden pink doll house DH8475



If you are in the hunt of purchasing a Doll House or Play center, I thought I share a few tips with you to help you make up your mind.








 I had 2 kids of my own and worked with other children for 25 years, so I have been on both sides of the fence. On my On-line store as some of you know I do stock doll houses and various play centers in different shapes forms and sizes. When I am doing various events around Melbourne, my question to a person concerned who is in the market of purchasing one is…..



What do you want from a Doll house?

  1. Are you buying the Doll House for a boy or a girl?
  2. For an individual child or to be shared with a group of kids?
  3. Are you worried about space issue, maybe you want something collapsible…
  4. Are you after a big or small doll house?
  5. Modern or old fashioned.
  6. Cost factor, maybe you are on a certain budget.
  7. Open plan type of Doll house or one that closes when child finishes….
  8. Are you after a first doll house for those under eight or are you for for serious Doll House Hobbyists.
  9. Do you want a package that is: some Doll Houses come with a package of furniture and a family of dolls, which usually works out cheaper than buying the furniture on its own.
  10. Maybe you want something special to give to your grandchildren, something that can decorate their room whilst young and then as they grow older they learn to appreciate it and you may want to share  with them in decorating the doll house from the inside with special collectors items.

wooden open plan doll house

We all look at things differently, and it does not mean that I am right or you are wrong or vice-versa.

Yellow large Victorian Doll house DH4043Y

In our On Line Store, I have sourced out doll houses for all sort of reasons. You will find ones that a great budget buy, also different shapes and sizes. Modern, Barbie Dolls, and Victorian Doll Houses. Feel free to browse, and feel free to ask questions, I am always ready to help.

MouseHouseFront

You are welcome to purchase or maybe you want to Lay By one for a Birthday or Christmas…

marthese (2) image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest
Check out our latest  Giveaway & Specials

2 comments:

Grace said...

I hadn't thought about buying a dolls house for my boys (they're so into their Thomas train set at the moment) but you've given me some ideas. Thank you!

Marthese said...

You are welcome @ea84a92b18afa1adf2695dff8488bc61:disqus , children both boys and girls need different role play to experience, and welcome to my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails