If you are ever around the Dandenong ranges in Melbourne stop by this beautiful National Park, either for a walk or maybe taking the kids to the park, or perhaps have BBQ amongst the lush splendor.
For those who are after a vigorous, heart pumping exercise, then you cannot go by this one, March your way up the steep, 1000 step-climb of the Kokoda Walk and experience a sense of the exhaustion felt by the Australian soldiers following the Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea in World War II.
Along the way enjoy the lush greener, the trickling of water from the running streams, birds fluttering around, the fresh air to pump your lungs, and a great achievement once you arrive on top.
No matter how many times I did it, once I reach the top I feel on top of the world revived and pumped.
I do a lot of soul searching along my walk, as well as huffs and puffs, and little short breaks. Lately I have been doing it twice a week, having said that I had to stop for a week due to a cold. So I am hoping to get back into it next week.
Has anyone of you done this walk before? No matter what time during the day, you find people of all ages, pumping up the stairs……
Marthese is the face behind:
- Romantic Flair Original ( My on line Gift Shop, where I create and source out unique and special products)
- Founder and editor of Blogs, Romantic Flair Original and Christmas by Romantic Flair Original
- Learn more about her here
- You can sign up for her newsletter
- You can now connect with her as well by pressing the below buttons
Check out our latest Giveaway & Specials