Saturday, June 4, 2011

Which Market event will you find me exhibiting this Sunday?


And off again I go in my Travels…which Market event will I be this weekend?


Craft Markets Australia


Where?


This weekend you will find me exhibiting at one of the events organized by Craft Markets Australia which will be held at the Healesville Racecourse on Sunday the 5th June from 9am till 2 pm.
This is the last one before the winter season for Healesville will be back in operation in October.  So why don’t you rug up and come enjoy a great day out…it will be magic with all the Autumn leaves all around the grounds and beautiful scenery all around.


You will find me in the Tin Shed.


Healesville title 3


If you are after something from my store and you want to pick it up at the venue, please feel free to ask I am quite happy to do that.


If you want to keep updated as to where I will be exhibiting please look at my EVENTS page where I will have all my events that I will be exhibiting listed.





I will be displaying all my Christmas range and Personalized products.

Healesville-Kinglake Rd, Healesville Vic 3777 (opposite RACV Club)
Click here to view Google location map

image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails