Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Travels for this week…I am out and about….a full week with exhibiting at various locations…and so here we go…….

My travels for the week…


Thursday  16th June  Bullen Plaza Market Day ~~ joining the speciality Exhibitors for the day 10AM ~~ 5PM.
79/109 Manningham Rd, Bulleen VIC


banner

Friday 17th June  St. Simons the Apostle Parish Market Night, should be a fun night….6.30 ~ 9.30 PM
2 Taylor's Lane, Rowville, VIC




Sunday  19th June Fairy Floss Markets Geelong…..9AM ~~2PM
Deakin Waterfront Campus
1 Gheringhap Street
GEELONG VIC 3217


If you are after anything from my store and you would like to pick it from any of these venues…I am more than willing to bring them over for you…..
I am sure I will some of you there…and please feel free to spread the word.
image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails