Friday, June 10, 2011

Are you after a Personalized Mug with a difference?


I create for you a Personalized Mug for you to enjoy or to give to someone Special……………


These are some of my latest creations…..All mugs are fine bone chinadishwasher safe…and created to your personal needs…Check it out here. 
You can be Romantic, you can be Quirky, you can be Traditional...that is up to you....


mug 1
  DSCF4312

personlaized mugs names
  mug 3


mug 2


DSCF4285


Mug 4

Challenge me…I am always looking for one……

image

2 comments:

Tammy - Girlswearbluetoo said...

comment testing for you after your tweet :)

Marthese said...

@4b19d097f80b8a4118aa9c22857bd5b4 thank you I appreciate it...I wonder why some people are having problems and some aren't, maybe it is a browser issue?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails