Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aussie Aussie ........I am so proud to be an Australian as well!

Aussie Aussie ........I am so proud to be an Australian as well!

Although I am originally come from a European Country..I am so proud to say that I am Australian too. It is a great country to live in ......with great people who inspire m ... especially the way we all come together in time of need!

I am so proud to be an Aussie that I was not impressed to see that the majority of our Souvenirs and Keepsakes were all produced off shore...to me that is not representing Australia...this is not helping our economy by giving work opportunities to  others...so I decided to create my own range of Australiana Keepsakes...who give pleasure to  both  Australians and people around the world ...

I encourage you to help support Australian made products...this is where our future lies!

Below you will find my own range that can be personalized to your needs..In the next week or so I will be launching another product with an Australian Theme... Thank you for your support..If we buy Australian Made we will be supporting other fellow Australians and we will  help our Country Australia  in the long run!

Romantic Flair Original - Australiana Theme

Personalized Australiana Baubles, Pomanders, Souvenirs


click to see moreclick to see moreclick to see moreclick to see more
click to see moreclick to see moreclick to see more
click to see moreclick to see moreclick to see moreclick to see more
click to see moreclick to see moreclick to see moreclick to see more


Australia Theme  ~~   Designed and Handmade in Australia...............wow!




more Australiana Gift ware in my Store..................

2 comments:

Jo said...

Love them. Good on you! can't wait to see the new stuff.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Lois May.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails