Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Special ~~ Trick or treat ~~~ Halloween is creeping up so I thought I will treat YOU so your kids can Trick and Treat and have fun.......



I think some of you would like this special!


Trick or treat ~~~ Halloween is creeping up so I thought I will treat YOU so your kids can Trick and Treat and have fun.......


All witches and wizard puppets in store have 15% off....okay so now are you going to Trick & treat, of course you are....there is not that many in stock, so I think you better start treating!
click to see moreclick to see moreclick to see moreclick to see more click to see more



Who can tell me how  Halloween  came about ?


image

Sign up for our free newsletter!

Other Exciting Giveaways happening...check them out!

$30 voucher to spend in the Puppet section check it out at Mumma's Mini Mes
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

Christmas by Romantic Flair Original
You might also like:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails