One might say why have a toddler bed?
Your gorgeous Baby is growing like every child does and you have come into a stage where you have to decide what bed am I buying for my child?
- I think the transition from a cot to a bed can be pretty overwhelming for a child.
- Imagine your little baby surrounded by the 4 walls of his or her cot for a good 18 months sometimes even 24 months of their life.
- Then all of a sudden they are placed in this large bed — most of them will definitely feel unsafe and in secure.
- These Toddler beds take the same size cots mattress, so they have the same space they had before.
- They are lower than normal beds, so they will not find it hard to getting and get out of bed.
- They come with an inbuilt side barrier, so they feel safe and do not feel like they are going to fall out of bed.
- Most of all — this collection is fun and I am sure that they will be more than eager to take on the transition.
What are your thoughts on this?
Marthese is the face behind:
- Romantic Flair Original ( My on line Gift Shop, where I create and source out unique and special products)
- Founder and editor of, Romantic Flair Original
- Learn more about her here
- You can sign up for her newsletter