Sunday, October 17, 2010

70 days to Christmas Counting time...!Events where you can find me in the coming week and updates...‏



15thOctober 2010

I have almost been back 3 weeks now...it seems more than that...reason being that I am in full swing now...and I do not think I have enough hours in the day to think how time is just flying......My second week back I had a big show up in Elmore... which I generally do almost every year. It was great to meet some new people and catch up with others that I have met during previous years...

Next week is going to be a very big week for me...I have 3 big events that I am involved in:

Pregnancy Babies and Children's Expo in Melbourne. 
You can also obtain 1 free ticket entrance on Website. I will be around personally on the Friday at the Connect 2 Mums Stand...and will be displaying some of my products
Friday 22 to Sunday 24 October 2010
Open: Friday 10am - 4pm (last admission 3pm)
Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm (last admission 4pm)

The Melbourne Exhibition Centre, South Wharf 
(formerly Southbank)

~~


2010 Casey Cloth Nappy Expo

Date
Saturday 23 October 2010
Time
10 am - 4 pm
Venue
Cranbourne Public Hall
Corner Clarendon and High Streets, 
Cranbourne Melway Ref 133 K4
 This is a free entrance event see more details here.

~~

Red Hill community market charity day
Sunday October 24th,
10am to 3pm
Red Hill reserve, Arthurs Seat Rd, Red hill
This is an extra for the Red Hill Market its aim is to  raise funds for the Starlight Foundation. A great opportunity to help others whilst doing some Christmas shopping.
~~
As you can see I am going to be swamped. Just a reminder to all my previous customers ...please try and do not leave your orders till the last minute...as my chaotic month is approaching. I have been updating my blog with some images of some of my Christmas Baubles...to help you with your choice of designs.
I love and leave you...Hope you all have or are having a wonderful weekend...I am sure I will be hearing from you...

My Store is also filled with other beautiful products that will suit from young to old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails