Monday, May 24, 2010

Fairy Wonderland.....











Fairies wonderland...............
What is a Fairy if you want the full meaning of a fairy I found this interesting explanation here


To me...I like to think that I can transform myself in a beautiful gorgeous human being with wings to take me wherever I wish to go and a Magic Wand that I can change or transform things into something special....sprinkling fairy dust along the way....Oh how I wish I can stay in that place for ever...It is such a wonderful place to be in... I would be wearing lots of colorful gorgeous outfits (I love colour) with Tiara’s on my head decorated with beautiful bright and shiny Gemstones... a magic wand in a splash of colour to match my outfit and gorgeous decorated wings to carry me along.....hmmmmmmmmm please I want to stay here...
Along my Fairy travels I found this pleasant Forum by the name of Fairy Bread by the lovely Katy Garner...Here you will find a lot of information if you are in the process of organizing parties for your kids...
Some of the other people that I like to mention are
Amy from Giggleberry .Giggleberry Creations Button this will defiantly make your party...looks fabulous...and will stand out from the rest..
Carmen from Ink Pink Design where you can order all your invites and create special moments as well...
Are you after Cupcakes check these out Cupcakes of Kensington , Yummy CupcakesCupcake Party they all look so delicious....
Back to my Fairy wonderland...I really would love to stay there.................
If you are in the process of organizing a party for young and old...you will find these gorgeous fairies in my shop... which can be your theme in your party...these gorgeous string puppets will create great play for many days to come...
These finger puppets are so cute...they make great thank you gift to put in the Party Gift Bags...
Fairy pencils also a fantastic idea to give out during the party to organize activities or to place in their Gift bag..
I do not know about you but I having great fun with the fairies here...I would love to stay here... How do you feel about being a fairy would you like to join me......?


I also offer if perhaps you are after some special keepsakes...these gorgeous & unique Baubles.... which I can personalize with one of my designs of your can provide your own image...also a with your own very special message printed in gold silver or black..


And with this gorgeous fairy ...I shall leave you in the world of fantasy land...



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love fairies!!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

My mum has a fairy garden in her backyard where all the fairies live (her grandchildren LOVE exploring it)
Thanks for the mention by the way xxx

Romantic Flair Original said...

You are welcome....it is great to live in wonderland even for if it is for a short time!

Candice said...

Hi Marthese
I left a comment on your FB page in regards to this gorgeous competition you are having. Thank you :)

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candice said...

Ive also subscribed to your blog. Thank you for a lovely giveaway Marthese :)

Candice said...

I like fairy finger puppet number 2 & string puppet number 1.
I would love to win this for my cousins little girl who turns 1 in June & is having a Tinkerbell party.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Candice...Good Luck xxx

Unknown said...

Faeries are a big thing in ourhouse... we collect them, we talk to the faeries and leave surprises for them.... but my faerie moment is... one of the things i do is I am a Faerie for kids parties, festivals etc.... the amount of people that I have met and the smiles and hugs that I have received is wonderful.

I have had many wondeful experiences when dressed as a faeries and I have been told how many kids I have made happy :)...

the wings have been in a semi-retirement for a while but will be coming back out very soon :)


I love marionettes but the finger puppets would make a lovely prize for when I dress as a fairy for story time at the local library soon - or even as a first birthday present for my son (i could use them when i read him a story)


Bron :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails