Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celebrating our Wedding Anniversary.................

This week was our Wedding Anniversary.......every year that goes by now is a Milestone...I met my husband when we were both very young and we can say that we have grown together...we sometimes wonder.. how we have been together for so long...as we can be so different in many ways and yet we tend to achieve great things together... we seem to push each other without knowing into a Special Place...We are both high achievers, both have same values, and our determination is seen on different levels..so where one fails the other one picks up...!

I was honored this week with a Dinner Voucher which I was given through "The House of Vintner" promotion Orient Express, which has just opened at Crown Melbourne and at Harbour Town, Docklands. They also own:
- Steakhouse (Port Melbourne)
-
Windows on the Bay (Mordialloc)

-
Saganaki Greek Cuisine & Grill (Docklands)

I was fortunate to be given the voucher for Windows on the Bay (Mordialloc).....where we celebrated our Wedding Anniversary by having Dinner in this wonderful restaurant....

Just to put you in the picture I am qualified in Hotel Management...so when I go to new places I cannot help but scrutinize the place and without knowing I am evaluating everything...
The setting was peaceful overlooking the bay .... we were very welcomed....The service was First Class, the Food ...hmmm I can still taste my steak which was cooked to perfection and the Desert was Devine...

Thank you "Windows on the Bay" for the experience and also to The House of Vintner for giving me this opportunity..


5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARTHESE! I'm so glad we could make it a special day for you!
Michelle

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Michelle it was awesome!

Maria said...

Hi Marthese, it appears you had a wonderful evening celebrating your anniversary. Congratulations lovely ♥

Lilian said...

Hi Marthese
Congratulations on celebrating a milestone in your journey.
Thanks for friending me at Connect2mums. See you around.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Welcome Lilian..thank you for joining...I am sure...we get to know each other as time goes by...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails