Tuesday, September 30, 2014

GONE GIRL

Gone Girl by Audible

Lately I have been offered by Nuffnang to download and review a copy of an audible book "GONE GIRL" by Gillian Flynn.

I looked forward to take part in this as I love listening to books ...while I am working away. Personally I was brought up without a TV and I always listened to the radio growing up. So for me listening to audio books is a favourite past time of mine. If you have never done so I suggest you should give it a try.

I listen while:
  • I work
  • I walk
  • I drive
You know how woman are classified as multi-tasking human beings!!!


I started listening to the book and it actually got me intrigued.....it is a very well written story and I love a Mystery type of book any time, I only went through the first part, before I was invited to see the preview of the film which will be making our cinemas as of this week.

GONE GIRL’s intoxicating mix of sharp-edged wit and chilling prose make it impossible to put down (or pause!) – a story you truly need to experience in the original writing before seeing it on the big screen.

GONE GIRL unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne reports that his beautiful wife, Amy, has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and growing media frenzy, Nick’s portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceit and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife?GONE GIRL’s intoxicating mix of sharp-edged wit and chilling prose make it impossible to put down (or pause!) – a story you truly need to experience in the original writing before seeing it on the big screen.

GONE GIRL unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne reports that his beautiful wife, Amy, has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and growing media frenzy, Nick’s portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceit and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife?


I do not normally like to see a movie if I read a book as I usually end up being disappointed as most of the time, some of the story is left out......wellllll not with this one.

I took my daughter with me to see it and both of us including the whole audience were really entranced into the story....

I have to say for one who does not normally like seeing any thriller movies, this was an awesome written story by "Gillian Flynn" and one that I could definitely tolerate.

I am looking forward now to finish my book on Audio which I thoroughly recommend to all.




image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttonsfacebook buttonsyoutube buttonslinkedin buttonsFollow Me on Pinterest  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails