Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mother's Day...........





A treasured special day for me and and I think for the majority of us out there........

I never forget the day my mum arrived at the airport and hugged her Grandson for the first time....What a Special moment.... I cannot even describe in words..but this photo on your left says it all.....

What was your feeling and emotion when you gave birth to your child...personally my first child I was out completely as I had a cesarean ...I saw my child the next day when I came out of anesthetic and he was handed over in my hands...I wish someone captured that moment of both of us connecting together as Mother & Son....sometimes I try and recollect that moment of what I felt....unexplainable....my second one I had an epidural so I heard her cry and saw her; but I could not hold her or feel her straightaway as my body was almost all numb with anesthetic ...all I could move was my head....but it is there in my mind ... again that moment was not captured by an image......

Keepsakes...........
To me they are precious, memorable, treasured for many years to come...There is nothing like giving a personal gift....especially if you have the chance to choose colours, images and express yourself in words: that are personal and Special to that person you are giving it to.....
Keepsakes can also be a special Memory of someone in this Case your Mum, Mother-in law or Grandma....who unfortunately have left us...
  • you can have an image of Mum and Child
  • Mum and children
  • Grandma & grandchildren
  • 3 or 4 generations...Great grandma,Grandma,Children & Grandchildren
  • you can also have a special image like flowers or something that the particular person likes and add special words or quotes of your own...

I can help you with either creating your keepsake on a plate a mug or on a Bauble.. You can personalize it with a colour background, image & also words of your choice..



 


marthese (2) image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest
Check out our latest  Giveaway & Specials

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails