Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crafts Markets Australia

I have been exhibiting at these lovely Craft Venues since 1998....one might say that I am due for Long Service leave.....but here I am  still going....Love them with a passion....You might say what do you love about them..

  • the atmosphere
  • great venues
  • an array of top quality craft on display at each event
  • proud to be part of it....
  • great people to work with..


I exhibit at  the  famous   Red Hill Market one of my favorites.... this is on this Saturday
Arthur's Seat Rd, Red Hill. (Melway map: 190 J3)
1st Saturday of each month, Sept-May, 8am to 1pm.
Click here to view Google location map





I also exhibit at the lovely Healesville Market  another of my favorites .. I will be Exhibiting this Sunday

Healesville Racecourse Harvest and Craft Market - Sunday 9am to 2pm. Entry free/ Parking $3*
*(of which $1 will be donated to a community grant scheme to benefit local community groups)
Healesville-Kinglake Rd, Healesville Vic 3777 (opposite RACV Club)
Click here to view Google location map


You will also find me at the Mornington, Lardner Park  and FLemington Venues ...I will keep you updated...as to where I will be exhibiting...


I have been exhibiting my craft for all this time, at these events... I somehow moved along the times and also what people liked most and somehow found my niches...

I started with a line of Country designs which did really well for awhile, then I started to introduce a Christmas Range..which took like fire...I love Christmas and you can see it in my work..I started off by offering a variety of Xmas Figurines and Music Boxes,  later I introduced Personalized Baubles ~~ you can find all my designs on the Website and also a Large Range of Tableware Designs....which as yet ...are not available on my site, but you can see them displayed at these events!

A lot of people know me as the Christmas Lady at these Markets.. I offer unique pieces and also make to order....Some of my customers date from back then and I tend to catch up with them each year like a reunion..It is nice to see repetitive customers, not only that, they also spread the word to relatives and friends...so I end up getting to meet  their relatives and friends.

I also ventured into creating Personalized Keepsakes both on Plates and Baubles ...which are high in demand as Christening, Wedding, Memorial, Birthday Gifts etc.....


I also offer a range of Australiana Theme both in the Baubles, Pomander and Tableware....they are great for for Australiana Theme Lovers and also to take as Souvenirs and Keepsakes for Overseas...



Love to see you there...and also love to hear your comments if you have been to these events before...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails