Saturday, January 25, 2014

Traveling with kids....do you find that it is wise to have some activities to occupy them?


http://www.romanticflairoriginal.com/shopblogs.asp?type=Traveling%20with%20kids

Traveling with kids....do you find that it is wise to have some activities to occupy them?



Are we there yet? I think we all heard it!. Well lets face it even we get very jittery traveling for a long period of time.

I remember when I had my kids still young. We used to sing in the car, play "Guess what or Guess who" and other games which sprung upon me at the time.

I also used to make sure that we take some games to keep them occupied or to spend some quite time with them as a family.



In store we tried to source out some traveling games , which are compact and might be a great idea to invest in some of them.

These are some:


Matching Games


eeBoo Buterfly memory gameeeBoo matching faces memory gameeeBoo animal matching game



Magnetic Sets

Mudpuppy magnetic fairy setMudpuppy magnetic sets

You will find more here .......




Do not forget the puzzles....


PuzzlesPuzzlespuzzles
More here



Lacing can be another one...


LacingLacing
More here

I am sure you can think of more activities....just have a look around the store, and I am sure you will find what you are after.


We also offer Gift Voucher, if you wish to give one. 

image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails