Thursday, February 23, 2012

Romantic Flair Original - Nursery, Kids Furniture by Teasmson.....

Romantic Flair Original - Nursery, Kids Furniture by Teasmson.....:

'via Blog this'

Gorgeous kids furniture are landing in store in the next few days! 


Have you ever as a child lived in "Fantasy Land"and had dreams of beautiful surroundings........ah!


Did it feel like magic and you were spellbound so much so that you did not want to come back to real life?

Well........stop take a deep breath as I am going to take you to Fair Land!


Girls will be charmed with 
Princess & Frog Collection... Enchanted Forest Collection... Magic Garden Collection...
Boys will be in their never never land with 
Sunny Safari Collection... Transportation Collection...Dinosaur Collection...












Thanks to Teamson, I will be introducing in my store. a selection of kids furniture and accessories, that I can guarantee you, that both you and your child will be so much in love with their decor of their rooms, that it will be their pride and joy.......

Before I take you there, I like to tell you why I decided to introduce to you this range. Firstly I am an artist myself and appreciate things that are not mass produced....this range is:

  • painted by hand by talented artists so no two are exactly alike
  • produced and hand carved
  • Beautiful, unique, creative, and safe
  • regional standards such as CPSIA, EN 71, US ASTM F963-07, and lead level regulations are enforced

So here we go, are you ready to go to Fantasy Land..........


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails